- 公司註冊證處收費 HK$1,720
- 商業登記費 HK$2,250
Hong Kong Companies Incorporation services:- (HK$7,500), including
- company name search;
- Certificate of Incorporation’s government fee of HK$1,730;
- Business Registration Certificate’s government fee of HK$2,250;
- an electronic copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- two hard copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association certified as true copy by practising certified public accountant;
- complimentary authorised signature company chop;
- complimentary board minute for opening bank account;
Turn around time dependent upon company name search result.
The fastest is 3 days.
China‘s economic GDP growth rate sustains at around 6.5% p.a. in coming years. Asian economic GDP growth rate sustains at around 7% p.a. in coming years. In contrast, UK’s latest quarterly economic GDP growth rate in 2016 is 0.4%.
We provide support to young entrepreneurs, particularly UK’s and EU’s young enterpreneurs in the light of Brexit economic uncertainties to explore Asian markets by setting up companies for them with the following professional services:-
1. Hongkong companies set-up;
2. Nominee directorship services acting under instruction of Hongkong
3. Hongkong registered office services;
4. Hongkong residency visa application;
5. Hongkong settlement assistance;
6. Hongkong company bank accounts opening services;
7. Tax planning services between UK and Hongkong;
8. Company secretarial services for compliance with Hongkong Companies Law;
9. Accounting services for compliance with Hongkong tax authority’s
10. Arrangement of annual mandatory statutory company auditing services;
11. Tax services for compliance with Hongkong Tax Law;
12. Financial advisory services;
13. China trade advisory services.
The above services are run by UK Chartered Accountant of Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales, with full knowledge of the needs of young entrepreneurs in Asian region, particularly the Great China region.